• Salut Visiteur ! ✌
    Découvre nos partenaires officiels avec VeryLeak's. Des choix réfléchis, dignes de confiance pour tes avantages.

StoryFound | REFUNDER TEAM

StoryFound

Rejoindre le Canal ✨ ou Plus d'information 📃

Une question ? Rejoingnez nos différents canaux (Discord, Telegram, Revolt)

Nos Canaux Communautaires

Cet affichage peut se clôturer définitivement via la croix en haut à droite.

✪GUIControl✪ - Admin Control Panel - Desktop Application - [1.8 - 1.15] - Android Support

seynn

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
26 Avril 2020
merci j'espère que le lien marche encore

DARKOSS-_-

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
19 Mai 2021
Description
AlenB

BEFORE YOU BUY THE PLUGIN READ THIS:
1) This plugin works on all tested spigot versions which are mentioned on the top.
2) Please test the free version if it works on your server, if not, don't buy this plugin. FREE Version HERE (Fewer features)
3) Updates will come, but there is no fixed interval
4) This plugin offers a big set of modules and features, most can be deactivated if they are not needed.
5) This plugin was a lot of work (code, design, planning, debugging, support) and I hope you understand why it isn't for free.
6) You need Java 8 on your PC
7) You need Java 8 on your SERVER

8) If you want to manage multiple Servers and they are running on BungeeCord(Same Server) then you have to specify the port.
e.g.
Server1: 232.123.123.123:25665 MCGUIControlPlugin Port: 8000
Server2: 232.123.123.123:25666 MCGUIControlPlugin Port: 8001
sOaHWtt.png

SFX345m.png

For Paysafecard add "nicolai.helldorff" in Skype!

RAy9GgT.png

c2jfKWK.png

ANDROID:

Old Video

AbjZUtU.png

97YyyTv.png

This tool consists out of two components. First the Plugin(Server Side) then the Clients (User/Client Side).

The server sided plugin provides a restful web service on port (default 8000), or can be specified in the config.yml.

Then PC Client/WebVersion/(Soon) Android gets entered the server information and now requests the data from the server. The server can handle as many connections as your server's performance allows > 7)

WorkFlow (Simple):
oyDVKNU.png

Bv7pMrj.png

This plugin is for server control and administration. You can do many things from a simple client sided interface (desktop application). It's a program which gives the ability to manage many things.

This plugin is an Admin Panel with which you can configure almost anything on your server. It is a Java application for administering your Server. Thanks to the awesome graphical User Interface you can easily access most features.

Supported Plugins:
  1. GroupManager
  2. PermissionsEX
  3. Ban Manager
  4. LiteBans
  5. LuckPerms (currently working on)

Featured Commands:
This plugin allows you to enable whatever command you desire.
Spoiler: Commands

Demonstration GIFs
Spoiler: GIFs

Newest Feature:
jOLrqeD.png

R2roFVo.png

U19TM21.png

cjkP7sd.png

kzVTTwf.png

44vKQQv.png

Ban Manager

V9KLq2T.png

7rK6Ddf.png

LU1afPp.png

tlsbb3Z.png

BJCSqok.png

Lu4rqZU.png

QMhemr4.png

Tz5uyq1.png

S6PR3ix.png

8XieutI.png

MUysBjg.png

nHrM6Oz.png

lskxFZ8.png

Item Raid:

6vPXqxS.png

Windows Notifications (Join/Leave)

WalkingParticleEffects

Arrow Particle Effects

Warp Effect

GET THE BRAND NEW ANDROID VERSION NOW

Create Code for the PHONE

Bungee Version Screenshots:
(The additional Bungee support has not that many features yet. No guarantees that new will be added)

Dqi0bkC.png

1. Put the MCGUIControlPlugin.jar into your plugins folder
  2. Restart/Reload the server
  3. Start the Client MCGUIControl.jar on YOUR PC via double click
  4. Now enter the data, server, lien ou image supprimée and the code is in the plugins/MCGUIControl/config.yml
  5. If you had any problems setting it up, watch the youtube tutorial in the video section above.

INFO: If the Minecraft server is on the same machine where you want to run the GUI then enter in the server field.
image ou lien HS supprimé
OR

Support
If there are any problems, then please contact me and report team via PM or Skype.

8dm6pnw.png

These are just ideas. No guarantee that it will ever be implemented.
  • Report System
  • Lock command (doors/chests)
  • WorldGuard Region settings
  • Normal chat module (DONE)
  • Chat filter (DONE)
  • Anti Cheat
  • Customize Mobs (health, equipment, etc.) (DONE)
  • Item Blacklist
  • Highest enchantment level blacklist,( e.g. if players use an item which has an enchantment over 1000, the item should be deleted) (DONE)
  • Ticket System (Support tickets can be answered)
  • Stats

GzDZRoJ.png

Work in progress

Any questions?
Discord: razorblur#0743

Terms of Use:
Info: I really did not want to create a terms of use section, but sometimes I got some questions about it and I thought I quickly write some.

Most points are obvious Lien Supprimé ou HS

1) You are only allowed to share the GUIControl.jar Desktop Application with your staff and the GUIControlPlugin, not at all.
2) You are not allowed to redistribute or resell it.
3) You are allowed to view the source code after buying it. (The code is not obfuscated)
You can even modify it for yourself, but again, you are not allowed to redistribute or share it with anybody.

502Hw1y.png

razorblur:

I have only one project on Spigot, that's GUIControl. The only reason why I do not upload 10 to 20 plugins like others is the fact, that I want to update it frequently, extend and improve the features and can provide an awesome support.

Source : Lien Supprimé ou HS
Téléchargement : [<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

Cordialement Niamorix
mzerci pour le parateg

Or kata

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
19 Août 2019
Description
AlenB

1) This plugin works on all tested spigot versions which are mentioned on the top.
2) Please test the free version if it works on your server, if not, don't buy this plugin. FREE Version HERE (Fewer features)
4) This plugin offers a big set of modules and features, most can be deactivated if they are not needed.
5) This plugin was a lot of work (code, design, planning, debugging, support) and I hope you understand why it isn't for free.

8) If you want to manage multiple Servers and they are running on BungeeCord(Same Server) then you have to specify the port.
e.g.
sOaHWtt.png

SFX345m.png

RAy9GgT.png

c2jfKWK.png

ANDROID:

Old Video

AbjZUtU.png

97YyyTv.png

This tool consists out of two components. First the Plugin(Server Side) then the Clients (User/Client Side).

The server sided plugin provides a restful web service on port (default 8000), or can be specified in the config.yml.

Then PC Client/WebVersion/(Soon) Android gets entered the server information and now requests the data from the server. The server can handle as many connections as your server's performance allows > 7)

WorkFlow (Simple):
oyDVKNU.png

Bv7pMrj.png

This plugin is for server control and administration. You can do many things from a simple client sided interface (desktop application). It's a program which gives the ability to manage many things.

This plugin is an Admin Panel with which you can configure almost anything on your server. It is a Java application for administering your Server. Thanks to the awesome graphical User Interface you can easily access most features.

Supported Plugins:
  1. GroupManager
  2. PermissionsEX
  3. Ban Manager
  4. LiteBans

Featured Commands:

Demonstration GIFs

Newest Feature:
jOLrqeD.png

R2roFVo.png

U19TM21.png

cjkP7sd.png

kzVTTwf.png

44vKQQv.png

Ban Manager

V9KLq2T.png

7rK6Ddf.png

LU1afPp.png

tlsbb3Z.png

BJCSqok.png

Lu4rqZU.png

QMhemr4.png

Tz5uyq1.png

S6PR3ix.png

8XieutI.png

MUysBjg.png

nHrM6Oz.png

lskxFZ8.png

Item Raid:

6vPXqxS.png

WalkingParticleEffects

Arrow Particle Effects

Warp Effect

(The additional Bungee support has not that many features yet. No guarantees that new will be added)

Dqi0bkC.png

4. Now enter the data, server, lien ou image supprimée and the code is in the plugins/MCGUIControl/config.yml
  5. If you had any problems setting it up, watch the youtube tutorial in the video section above.

INFO: If the Minecraft server is on the same machine where you want to run the GUI then enter in the server field.
OR

Support
If there are any problems, then please contact me and report team via PM or Skype.

8dm6pnw.png

• Report System
  • Chat filter (DONE)
  • Anti Cheat
  • Item Blacklist
  • Highest enchantment level blacklist,( e.g. if players use an item which has an enchantment over 1000, the item should be deleted) (DONE)
  • Stats

GzDZRoJ.png

Work in progress

Any questions?

Terms of Use:
Info: I really did not want to create a terms of use section, but sometimes I got some questions about it and I thought I quickly write some.

1) You are only allowed to share the GUIControl.jar Desktop Application with your staff and the GUIControlPlugin, not at all.
3) You are allowed to view the source code after buying it. (The code is not obfuscated)
You can even modify it for yourself, but again, you are not allowed to redistribute or share it with anybody.

502Hw1y.png

razorblur:

I have only one project on Spigot, that's GUIControl. The only reason why I do not upload 10 to 20 plugins like others is the fact, that I want to update it frequently, extend and improve the features and can provide an awesome support.

Cordialement Niamorix
Merci beaucoup

Or kata

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
19 Août 2019
Description
AlenB

e.g.
sOaHWtt.png

SFX345m.png

RAy9GgT.png

c2jfKWK.png

ANDROID:

Old Video

AbjZUtU.png

97YyyTv.png

WorkFlow (Simple):
oyDVKNU.png

Bv7pMrj.png

Supported Plugins:
  1. GroupManager
  2. PermissionsEX
  3. Ban Manager
  4. LiteBans

Featured Commands:

Demonstration GIFs

Newest Feature:
jOLrqeD.png

R2roFVo.png

U19TM21.png

cjkP7sd.png

kzVTTwf.png

44vKQQv.png

Ban Manager

V9KLq2T.png

7rK6Ddf.png

LU1afPp.png

tlsbb3Z.png

BJCSqok.png

Lu4rqZU.png

QMhemr4.png

Tz5uyq1.png

S6PR3ix.png

8XieutI.png

MUysBjg.png

nHrM6Oz.png

lskxFZ8.png

Item Raid:

6vPXqxS.png

WalkingParticleEffects

Arrow Particle Effects

Warp Effect

Dqi0bkC.png

OR

Support

8dm6pnw.png

• Report System
  • Chat filter (DONE)
  • Anti Cheat
  • Item Blacklist
  • Stats

GzDZRoJ.png

Work in progress

Any questions?

Terms of Use:

502Hw1y.png

razorblur:

Cordialement Niamorix
Merci beaucoup
Description
AlenB

e.g.
sOaHWtt.png

SFX345m.png

RAy9GgT.png

c2jfKWK.png

ANDROID:

Old Video

AbjZUtU.png

97YyyTv.png

WorkFlow (Simple):
oyDVKNU.png

Bv7pMrj.png

Supported Plugins:
  1. GroupManager
  2. PermissionsEX
  3. Ban Manager
  4. LiteBans

Featured Commands:

Demonstration GIFs

Newest Feature:
jOLrqeD.png

R2roFVo.png

U19TM21.png

cjkP7sd.png

kzVTTwf.png

44vKQQv.png

Ban Manager

V9KLq2T.png
dsqdqsdsqdqs dqs dqsd qsdqs dqsd qsd qdq dqs dqs d

deadstockyt

l'Actif 🥉

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
18 Août 2021
Description
AlenB

e.g.
sOaHWtt.png

SFX345m.png

RAy9GgT.png

c2jfKWK.png

ANDROID:

Old Video

AbjZUtU.png

97YyyTv.png

WorkFlow (Simple):
oyDVKNU.png

Bv7pMrj.png

Supported Plugins:
  1. GroupManager
  2. PermissionsEX
  3. Ban Manager
  4. LiteBans

Featured Commands:

Demonstration GIFs

Newest Feature:
jOLrqeD.png

R2roFVo.png

U19TM21.png

cjkP7sd.png

kzVTTwf.png

44vKQQv.png

Ban Manager

V9KLq2T.png

7rK6Ddf.png

LU1afPp.png

tlsbb3Z.png

BJCSqok.png

Lu4rqZU.png

QMhemr4.png

Tz5uyq1.png

S6PR3ix.png

8XieutI.png

MUysBjg.png

nHrM6Oz.png

lskxFZ8.png

Item Raid:

6vPXqxS.png

WalkingParticleEffects

Arrow Particle Effects

Warp Effect

Dqi0bkC.png

OR

Support

8dm6pnw.png

• Report System
  • Chat filter (DONE)
  • Anti Cheat
  • Item Blacklist
  • Stats

GzDZRoJ.png

Work in progress

Any questions?

Terms of Use:

502Hw1y.png

razorblur:

Cordialement Niamorix
merci bg

asaf982398

Membre 🏅
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
6 Janvier 2024
Description
AlenB

e.g.
sOaHWtt.png

SFX345m.png

RAy9GgT.png

c2jfKWK.png

ANDROID:

Old Video

AbjZUtU.png

97YyyTv.png

WorkFlow (Simple):
oyDVKNU.png

Bv7pMrj.png

Supported Plugins:
  1. GroupManager
  2. PermissionsEX
  3. Ban Manager
  4. LiteBans

Featured Commands:

Demonstration GIFs

Newest Feature:
jOLrqeD.png

R2roFVo.png

U19TM21.png

cjkP7sd.png

kzVTTwf.png

44vKQQv.png

Ban Manager

V9KLq2T.png

7rK6Ddf.png

LU1afPp.png

tlsbb3Z.png

BJCSqok.png

Lu4rqZU.png

QMhemr4.png

Tz5uyq1.png

S6PR3ix.png

8XieutI.png

MUysBjg.png

nHrM6Oz.png

lskxFZ8.png

Item Raid:

6vPXqxS.png

WalkingParticleEffects

Arrow Particle Effects

Warp Effect

Dqi0bkC.png

OR

Support

8dm6pnw.png

• Report System
  • Chat filter (DONE)
  • Anti Cheat
  • Item Blacklist
  • Stats

GzDZRoJ.png

Work in progress

Any questions?

Terms of Use:

502Hw1y.png

razorblur:

Cordialement Niamorix
merciii

Haut Bas