Samples RARE Percussion - PercussionGodz Vol. 1 ( From Splice )

gxspxr

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
15 Avril 2020
merci le snag ca regale fort

AzizBouillabaisse

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
7 Mai 2020
merci je vais le test

Roro61

l'Actif 🥉
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
25 Août 2020
From the sonic depths of an ocean of cultures, PercussionGodz is a series of raw percussion instruments spanning the globe ready to bring a variety of color into your tracks. Played by a percussionist and sound designed by a producer to bring you a balanced and effective sound, This pack incorporates a family of instruments with both dry, raw recordings to produce yourself as well as wet produced loops/sounds to plug and play.

This pack and the PercussionGodz series is packed with hundreds of loops and one shots you can use in a variety of styles. Keep an eye out for this series percussion because with all of these packs you won't need another collection of world percussion drums & instruments!

Voir la pièce jointe 34187

PREVIEW: https://splice.com/sounds/rare-percussion/percussiongodz-vol-1

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

TELECHARGEMENT:[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

If you liked you this Drum-Kit, Check my resources for more like this one
& Leave me some Feedback to upload more in the future.
Thank you !
increible my man choukran a sidi

ananasbaba

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
5 Octobre 2020
From the sonic depths of an ocean of cultures, PercussionGodz is a series of raw percussion instruments spanning the globe ready to bring a variety of color into your tracks. Played by a percussionist and sound designed by a producer to bring you a balanced and effective sound, This pack incorporates a family of instruments with both dry, raw recordings to produce yourself as well as wet produced loops/sounds to plug and play.

This pack and the PercussionGodz series is packed with hundreds of loops and one shots you can use in a variety of styles. Keep an eye out for this series percussion because with all of these packs you won't need another collection of world percussion drums & instruments!

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
gg

darktoufik

l'Accru 🥇
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
27 Mars 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
cimeerrr

ldvcleo

l'Actif 🥉
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
11 Avril 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
merci bg

Seidouze13

Master 🏆
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
8 Juillet 2018

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !

gougoune

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
14 Novembre 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
mrc

Simonomis

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
19 Mars 2021

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
Et merceeeee

inast

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
6 Juillet 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
zebi t le sang

gg10EE12

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
14 Octobre 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
gg

hachilo

l'Affirmé 🥈

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
20 Novembre 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
merci me c

NoxiDor

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
10 Août 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
youpi

zgegus

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
4 Novembre 2020

RARE Percussion - PercussionGodz Vol. 1 ( From Splice )​

yeees

Yaati

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
15 Octobre 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !

TheAtn13

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
16 Avril 2021

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
gg

Matheus3825968

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
18 Août 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
Merci!

denkidenkidenki

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
10 Juillet 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
eh mrc

TRSXCK

Master 🏆
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
15 Avril 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
thx

Haut Bas