• Salut Visiteur ! ✌
    Découvre nos partenaires officiels avec VeryLeak's. Des choix réfléchis, dignes de confiance pour tes avantages.

StoryFound | REFUNDER TEAM

StoryFound

Rejoindre le Canal ✨ ou Plus d'information 📃

Une question ? Rejoingnez nos différents canaux (Discord, Telegram, Revolt)

Nos Canaux Communautaires

Cet affichage peut se clôturer définitivement via la croix en haut à droite.

Vérifié SH Accessories (PrisonRP)

Linspecteur

Donateur ❤
Level 4

Torrents Stats

J'aime
2 227
Trophées
Inscrit
30 Mars 2019
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

• Equip a hat, glasses and a bandana or just wear an animal mask; the possibilities are endless.
  • Hat clipping into your player model? With the "Adjust" feature, you can slightly move, rotate or scale your accessory so that it fits your model better.
  • You choose what content to use. The script does not come with any accessory content of any kind but does provide a list of recommended content add-ons which are supported natively.
  • Made a hat model and you'd would like to integrate it into the script? No problem, the script has a visual editor allowing you to create accessories quickly.
  • Even after the release, I will periodically add support for new accessories, available for free.
  • Restrict some accessories to a select few; custom filter function, usergroup filter or SteamID filter.
  • Limit the number of accessories a player or group can wear, how much they can adjust their accessories or how much they get by selling them; the configuration is extensive so that it allows you to fine-tune the script as much as possible.
  • After buying a hat you can quickly switch to it in the Overview menu. Beats having to find it in the category list.
  • A simple but effective menu with clean design and smooth animations. It even has a search bar to look for your favorite hats quickly!
  • Key binds to quickly navigate through the interface.
  • A great amount of time has been spent on optimizing the add-on, ensuring you the best performance
  • Uses a language table for easy translation into your language (French translation is included in the config file)
The script only works on DarkRP but can be made to work for other gamemodes. If you want to use it on TTT or something, just run PointShop or something.

Installing

1. Extract the sh_accessory_system folder into your server's addons folder.
  2. Open accessory_addons.lua. From there you can choose what Workshop add-on you'd like to enable; Enabling a Workshop add-on will make it, so clients download the content when joining. A list of supported add-ons by the script by default is provided in the file. Enabling a recommended add-on will automatically create the accessory objects to be added in the Shop.
  3. In accessory_config.lua, you can configure the add-on to your likings. One important option to modify is SH_ACC.NPCSpawns which decides where the Accessory Vendors should spawn!
If you want to create your own accessories, run the sh_accessories_editor command to get started!

If you want to give accessories from the server's console, you can use the sh_accessories_give <steamid> <accessory id> command - good for donation systems!

An in-depth PDF guide can be found here!

I want YOU to make a hat for me!

I can't create models but I can create the accessories if you provide me the models. Just make a support ticket.

I want a feature in particular!

If you want something sur mesure, drop a message somewhere, and I'll see what I can do

If you run DarkRP, check the Lounge F4 menu and Lounge Scoreboard!

1577701705363.png
1577701713647.png

GmodStore : https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/sh-accessories-darkrp

Leak :
Contenu masqué
Vous devez aimer ce post pour à accéder à ce contenu.

matthewthais72

Membre 🏅
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
8 Décembre 2019
merci beaucoup

Nyalss

l'Accru 🥇
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
12 Janvier 2019
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

• Equip a hat, glasses and a bandana or just wear an animal mask; the possibilities are endless.
  • Hat clipping into your player model? With the "Adjust" feature, you can slightly move, rotate or scale your accessory so that it fits your model better.
  • You choose what content to use. The script does not come with any accessory content of any kind but does provide a list of recommended content add-ons which are supported natively.
  • Made a hat model and you'd would like to integrate it into the script? No problem, the script has a visual editor allowing you to create accessories quickly.
  • Even after the release, I will periodically add support for new accessories, available for free.
  • Restrict some accessories to a select few; custom filter function, usergroup filter or SteamID filter.
  • Limit the number of accessories a player or group can wear, how much they can adjust their accessories or how much they get by selling them; the configuration is extensive so that it allows you to fine-tune the script as much as possible.
  • After buying a hat you can quickly switch to it in the Overview menu. Beats having to find it in the category list.
  • A simple but effective menu with clean design and smooth animations. It even has a search bar to look for your favorite hats quickly!
  • A great amount of time has been spent on optimizing the add-on, ensuring you the best performance
  • Uses a language table for easy translation into your language (French translation is included in the config file)
The script only works on DarkRP but can be made to work for other gamemodes. If you want to use it on TTT or something, just run PointShop or something.

Installing

2. Open accessory_addons.lua. From there you can choose what Workshop add-on you'd like to enable; Enabling a Workshop add-on will make it, so clients download the content when joining. A list of supported add-ons by the script by default is provided in the file. Enabling a recommended add-on will automatically create the accessory objects to be added in the Shop.
  3. In accessory_config.lua, you can configure the add-on to your likings. One important option to modify is SH_ACC.NPCSpawns which decides where the Accessory Vendors should spawn!
If you want to create your own accessories, run the sh_accessories_editor command to get started!

If you want to give accessories from the server's console, you can use the sh_accessories_give <steamid> <accessory id> command - good for donation systems!

I can't create models but I can create the accessories if you provide me the models. Just make a support ticket.

If you want something sur mesure, drop a message somewhere, and I'll see what I can do

Voir la pièce jointe 12657
Voir la pièce jointe 12658

GmodStore : lien ou image supprimée

Leak : [Hidden Content]
super merci

Kine Gamer

l'Accru 🥇
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
27 Août 2019

SniiTex

VeryLeak's Unique Member 👑
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
23 Avril 2017
Merci bcp mec

Nolanprod

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
17 Janvier 2019

Looping

Master 🏆
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
29 Août 2017
merci à toi !

Adriano

l'Actif 🥉
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
3 Juillet 2019
merci beaucoup

Lucas Debisse

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
7 Septembre 2018
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

je vais test

Natspy

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
7 Décembre 2019
Je vais test et voir si il est bien

Loiloi

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
25 Décembre 2019
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

Merci

Adriano

l'Actif 🥉
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
3 Juillet 2019

Saged2010

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
13 Mars 2018
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

on est ensemble la famille

Lorenzo045002

l'Actif 🥉
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
25 Mars 2018
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

Merci

Jason78

Donateur ❤
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
27 Décembre 2019
Merci vraiment :)

AhShitEverygoAgin

Master 🏆
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
26 Novembre 2019
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

Merci bien pour cette adons très bien

gunter77

Membre 🏅
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
20 Mai 2018

Nico_04

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
12 Février 2020
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

Nice, Merci

Aziz Caliente

Nouveau 🌱
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit