• Salut Visiteur ! ✌
    Découvre nos partenaires officiels avec VeryLeak's. Des choix réfléchis, dignes de confiance pour tes avantages.

StoryFound | REFUNDER TEAM

StoryFound

Rejoindre le Canal ✨ ou Plus d'information 📃

Une question ? Rejoingnez nos différents canaux (Discord, Telegram, Revolt)

Nos Canaux Communautaires

Cet affichage peut se clôturer définitivement via la croix en haut à droite.

Vérifié SH Accessories (PrisonRP)

Azer11600

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
26 Août 2019
Hello merci frero

tomduten

l'Actif 🥉
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
9 Novembre 2019
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

• Equip a hat, glasses and a bandana or just wear an animal mask; the possibilities are endless.
  • Hat clipping into your player model? With the "Adjust" feature, you can slightly move, rotate or scale your accessory so that it fits your model better.
  • You choose what content to use. The script does not come with any accessory content of any kind but does provide a list of recommended content add-ons which are supported natively.
  • Made a hat model and you'd would like to integrate it into the script? No problem, the script has a visual editor allowing you to create accessories quickly.
  • Even after the release, I will periodically add support for new accessories, available for free.
  • Restrict some accessories to a select few; custom filter function, usergroup filter or SteamID filter.
  • Limit the number of accessories a player or group can wear, how much they can adjust their accessories or how much they get by selling them; the configuration is extensive so that it allows you to fine-tune the script as much as possible.
  • After buying a hat you can quickly switch to it in the Overview menu. Beats having to find it in the category list.
  • A simple but effective menu with clean design and smooth animations. It even has a search bar to look for your favorite hats quickly!
  • Key binds to quickly navigate through the interface.
  • A great amount of time has been spent on optimizing the add-on, ensuring you the best performance
  • Uses a language table for easy translation into your language (French translation is included in the config file)
The script only works on DarkRP but can be made to work for other gamemodes. If you want to use it on TTT or something, just run PointShop or something.

Installing

1. Extract the sh_accessory_system folder into your server's addons folder.
  2. Open accessory_addons.lua. From there you can choose what Workshop add-on you'd like to enable; Enabling a Workshop add-on will make it, so clients download the content when joining. A list of supported add-ons by the script by default is provided in the file. Enabling a recommended add-on will automatically create the accessory objects to be added in the Shop.
  3. In accessory_config.lua, you can configure the add-on to your likings. One important option to modify is SH_ACC.NPCSpawns which decides where the Accessory Vendors should spawn!
If you want to create your own accessories, run the sh_accessories_editor command to get started!

If you want to give accessories from the server's console, you can use the sh_accessories_give <steamid> <accessory id> command - good for donation systems!

An in-depth PDF guide can be found here!

I want YOU to make a hat for me!

I can't create models but I can create the accessories if you provide me the models. Just make a support ticket.

I want a feature in particular!

If you want something sur mesure, drop a message somewhere, and I'll see what I can do

If you run DarkRP, check the Lounge F4 menu and Lounge Scoreboard!

Voir la pièce jointe 12657
Voir la pièce jointe 12658

GmodStore : lien ou image supprimée

Leak : [<b>Contenu masqué</b>]
THX

Gmod_YTB

Membre 🏅
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
30 Avril 2020
Merci il me le fallait pour mon serveur.

User_8407

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
4 Avril 2018
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

• Equip a hat, glasses and a bandana or just wear an animal mask; the possibilities are endless.
  • Hat clipping into your player model? With the "Adjust" feature, you can slightly move, rotate or scale your accessory so that it fits your model better.
  • You choose what content to use. The script does not come with any accessory content of any kind but does provide a list of recommended content add-ons which are supported natively.
  • Made a hat model and you'd would like to integrate it into the script? No problem, the script has a visual editor allowing you to create accessories quickly.
  • Even after the release, I will periodically add support for new accessories, available for free.
  • Restrict some accessories to a select few; custom filter function, usergroup filter or SteamID filter.
  • Limit the number of accessories a player or group can wear, how much they can adjust their accessories or how much they get by selling them; the configuration is extensive so that it allows you to fine-tune the script as much as possible.
  • After buying a hat you can quickly switch to it in the Overview menu. Beats having to find it in the category list.
  • A simple but effective menu with clean design and smooth animations. It even has a search bar to look for your favorite hats quickly!
  • A great amount of time has been spent on optimizing the add-on, ensuring you the best performance
  • Uses a language table for easy translation into your language (French translation is included in the config file)
The script only works on DarkRP but can be made to work for other gamemodes. If you want to use it on TTT or something, just run PointShop or something.

Installing

2. Open accessory_addons.lua. From there you can choose what Workshop add-on you'd like to enable; Enabling a Workshop add-on will make it, so clients download the content when joining. A list of supported add-ons by the script by default is provided in the file. Enabling a recommended add-on will automatically create the accessory objects to be added in the Shop.
  3. In accessory_config.lua, you can configure the add-on to your likings. One important option to modify is SH_ACC.NPCSpawns which decides where the Accessory Vendors should spawn!
If you want to create your own accessories, run the sh_accessories_editor command to get started!

If you want to give accessories from the server's console, you can use the sh_accessories_give <steamid> <accessory id> command - good for donation systems!

I can't create models but I can create the accessories if you provide me the models. Just make a support ticket.

If you want something sur mesure, drop a message somewhere, and I'll see what I can do

Merci ton leak est juste super, de plus tout est fonctionnel.

Combine [TedRED]

VeryLeak's Unique Member 👑
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
2 Janvier 2018
Les joueurs pourront désormais se personnaliser eux-mêmes. Merci beaucoup.

Dorianblu

Membre 🏅
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
12 Février 2020
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

EH MERCE LA ZONE

Infinity ALEX YT

Membre 🏅
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
26 Mars 2020
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

[/QUOT

BlackStorm

VeryLeak's Unique Member 👑
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
12 Avril 2016
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

merci beaucoup

Frica

l'Actif 🥉
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
26 Janvier 2019
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

cool

Little_Deamon_

Membre 🏅
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
8 Mai 2020

Nozaxz

Membre 🏅
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
14 Mai 2020

Little_Deamon_

Membre 🏅
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
8 Mai 2020
Des idées pour mettre que le VIP?
Perso ça ne marche pas.
Seulement les groupes superadmin et admin fonctionnent

tristangonda

Membre 🏅
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
14 Mai 2020
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

Kilian Robert

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
1 Novembre 2019
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

merci

L'ombre123

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
8 Mars 2020
Merci pour cet addon, il est vraiment génial !

User_2150

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
25 Août 2017
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

nickel

J.A.S.O.N

l'Accru 🥇
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit